Extra Tall Regalo Top of Stairs Baby Gate
- Color: Black
- Expands to fit openings between 24”-40.5”
- Stands 38” tall
- Easy rotating latch allows you to open the gate
- Convenient walk through design
- Sets up in minutes
- Hardware to mount to wall included
- Gate must be mounted at least 6” back from the front edge of the stair
- Sturdy, all metal frame
- Made for children 6-24 months
- Can be used for medium to large dogs
- Model #1255B
Sturdy Construction, Quick Installation
The Extra Tall Regalo Top of Stairs Baby Gate is made of an all-steel construction. The extra tall gate is helpful in areas that need a taller gate. Using a hardware mount system, both sides of the gate need to be hardware mounted to the wall or banister.
The hinge must be on the right side when facing the closed gate and be at least 6” back from the front edge of the stair. Once the mounts are secured, attach the gate by simply sliding into the mounts. The rotating latch makes for an easy pass through. The Extra Tall Regalo Top of Stairs Baby Gate, stands 38” tall and fits doorways between 24-40.5”.
Packable, Portable, Convenient
The gates convenient design allows adults to walk through by simply rotating the easy-to-use handle. The super wide opening makes it easy to pass through the gate as you enter or exit the stairway. When you need to take your safety gate down, the lightweight Extra Tall Regalo Top of Stairs Baby Gate lifts easily out of the hardware mounting system for storage.
What’s Included in The Box
- One Extra Tall Regalo Top of Stairs Baby Gate
- Instruction Manual
- One main gate panel
- Wall mount hinge, snap, female
- Wall mount hinge, snap. Male
- Latch assembly, mount wall
- Lower mount, wall, hinge
- Lower, mount, wall
- Hinger adjuster knob (2)
- Receiver adjustment knob (2)
- 2” Wood screw (8)
- Coupler, Male (2)
- Coupler, Female (2)
The Extra Tall Regalo Top of Stairs Baby Gate is backed by a manufacturer’s limited 90-day warranty. This safety gate has been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA). It also meets the safety standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).