REGALO WALLL SAFE® EXTRA TALL SAFETY GATE
- Gate Color: White
- Gate Expands to fit openings between 29”-41.5”
- Stands 36” tall
- Easy slide latch of gate automatically closes when pushed closed
- Third lock at the bottom of the gate for added safety
- Convenient walk through design
- Easy gate set up with pressure mounts, some assembly required
- Wall shields to help protect walls
- Two 4” gate extensions included
- Gate can only use a maximum of 3 extensions
- Sturdy, all metal gate frame
- Gate is made for children 6-36 months
- Gate can be used for medium to large dogs
- Model #1168WS
Sturdy Construction, Quick Installation
An ideal baby gate for doorways and hall openings, the Regalo Wall Safe® Extra Tall Safety Gate is made of an all-steel construction and installs quickly. The gate can be installed by pressure mount or with the included hardware mounting kit. It also includes wall shields to help protect your wall from blemishes.
Standing 36” tall, the extra tall baby gate with wall shields is taller than the average gate to keep your little one from climbing. By including the 4” extensions the extra tall gate is easily expandable to fit openings between 29”-41.5”. Other extensions (above and beyond what is included) can be added to accommodate wider spaces. Additional extensions are sold separately. Max of three extensions.
Packable, Portable, Convenient
The extra tall baby gate is equipped with a 16” door opening to allow adults to walk through by simply pushing the buttons on either side of the handle and sliding back. As you shut the door it automatically locks into place. When you need to take your safety gate down, the gate is lightweight, portable and stows flat.
What’s Included in The Box
- One Regalo Wall Safe® Extra Tall Safety Gate
- Instruction Manual
- Two 4-inch extensions
- Four pressure mounted spindle rods
- Four wall shields and screws
The Regalo Wall Safe® Extra Tall Safety Gate is backed by a manufacturer’s limited 90-day warranty. This safety gate has been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA). It also meets the safety standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).