Vegetable Medley Baby Food Puree
October 30, 2020
Author: Regalo Baby
Making a baby food puree is a healthy, easy way to transition your baby to solid foods. Instead of feeding store bought baby food, plan ahead and make homemade food. It sounds hard, time consuming, and expensive. It isn't.
Making your own baby food takes a little bit of planning, but the process of making it goes quickly. Plus, it will save you money.
Get creative and allow your child to explore new food combinations, tastes, and textures. A good start to homemade baby food is this super simple, 3 ingredient, vegetable medley baby food puree.
Give it a try and let us know what your baby thought!
Looking for other baby food puree recipes? Here are 5 baby food purée recipes we love!
Vegetable Medley Purée
A simple, three ingredient, baby purée packed with yummy vegetables!
- 2 Carrots (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Green Beans (ends sliced off)
- 1/2 Sweet Potato (chopped)
- Wash beans, and cut in half (cut off ends if you prefer, too). Set aside.
- Skin carrots and sweet potato. Then, cut both up into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Combine cut up carrots, green beans and sweet potato pieces in a pot and steam until tender.
- Once steamed, transfer your vegetables to a blender and blend until there are no lumps.
- Once done, serve immediately!
- Store any excess in your freezer for a quick meal later!